Mealtime made beautifully!
The Avanchy Bamboo Suction Toddler Plate + Spoon is specially made for kids with a bigger appetite! This toddler plate with suction features 3 compartments that hold full-size portions for baby-led weaning (BLW) and convenience.
Balance meals and control portions by filling each compartment with a wholesome food.
- The largest compartment is for seasonal and green vegetables.
- The top-left compartment is for animal and plant proteins: meat, poultry, fish, eggs, beans, nuts, and seeds.
- The top-right compartment is for healthy carbohydrates, such as whole grains and potatoes.
Our oval Toddler plate is wider and slightly taller than our Baby and Classic plates. But like all Avanchy plates, the Bamboo Suction Toddler Plate fits most high-chair trays.
The plate comes with a silicone suction ring that sticks onto any hard surface and removes for thorough cleaning. (This ring is interchangeable with the ring on our same-sized stainless-steel suction toddler plate.)
And because this set comes with a soft silicone-tipped spoon, feeding time is made even easier. The Avanchy toddler plate and spoon set is your go-to for your fast-growing child.
Suitable for children from 4 months to 72 months. Ideal for older children and babies who eat larger portion sizes.
How to use
- Set your Avanchy toddler plate so that the easy-release tab faces away from your little one.
- Activate the Airtight-Lock mechanism by firmly pressing your Avanchy baby plate onto a flat surface until you hear all the air come out.
- To release, simply pull the release tab. The suction piece pops off like magic!
- Hand wash.
- Remove silicone ring for deep cleaning as desired.
Visit our FAQs for more information.
- Dimensions: 8 1/2 in. L × 7 1/2 in. W × 2 1/2 in. H
- Organic bamboo and silicone
- Bamboo is 100% biodegradable, environmentally friendly, nontoxic, and coated with an FDA-approved, food-grade varnish.
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial materials
- Plastic-free, BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
- Nontoxic, hypoallergenic, and 100% safe for baby feeding